Sunday, January 11, 2009

Fun OK Cafe 返屋企

Went Fun OK (返屋企) Cafe with Baby Tee for dinner. Initially I intended to burn the cafe coz of...*shhh* secret..., but after dining in there, I decided to spare it's life. Under the mercy of Her Majesty - Me. Hmph~!

This cafe is neither the usual Station 1, nor Gasoline. It's different with its own unique theme. It has the shock-effect.

First, the waiters & waitress dress in pyjamas. This kinda surprised me coz... served by people in pyjamas? ...How could it ever cross my mind? Or your mind?

Well, Wookay, it does gave a feeling of being at home. What's next?

The menus. They are in the photo albums. The menus are interesting. They have got things like 一条条,一砖砖, etc. Not the usual names of food you can get from the competitors right? Haha... I think I could suggest them some new names like "随便" or "cincai"...


The name of the drink :乱柑筘. The ice-cream...err...or dog food??

See the main course in the middle? It's 一大堆. Really 很大堆.

The washrooms are creative...yet speechless. Take a look here...


This is quite normal la... Scroll down for the speechless one...

At the back of the door of the female washroom...-.-"

This post is REALLY SUGGESTIVE~!
Yeah you do it at home...but here is not so...home...or izzit?

Apart from these, there are more creative thingy. You find board games in the refrigeratorenjoy your food on a washing machine or basins a.k.a. tablessitting on toilet bowls, etc. LOL...^^ I was wondering whether this Cafe is profitability sound, then swarm after swarm of people came in... I've got my answer.

Before we leave, we do some camwhoring...err... not so much though. Keke~!



Baby said he looks the best here, so I decided to post this up. ^^

Oh I should sit up straight~! Perfecto^^

No comments:

Post a Comment